CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-16T22:03:00+00:002007 Toyota 4Runner CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-16T22:03:00+00:00
- Change Motor Oil & Replace Oil Filter, Replace with Premium Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels, fill as needed. Check and adjust tire pressures. Perform multi-point inspection to inform customer about current vehicle status and future needs.
- Perform complimentary multi point vehicle maintenance and health inspection.
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove & Replace – Return
- Return hoses is leaking at the rack and pinion. The hose/lines go from the rack to the reservoir. Recommend changing line/hose with a power steering flush. Power steering Return hose/line, power steering flush
- Road test vehicle. Inspect power steering pump, gear box and or rack pinion for wear. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering fluid and replace with new. Recheck connections and mechanisms.
TOMMY C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/16/2020