CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-31T22:03:16+00:002011 Subaru Outback CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-31T22:03:16+00:00
- Perform complimentary multi point vehicle maintenance and health inspection.
- Check coolant level. Level is low. Check for leaks. None found. Strong exhaust smell from coolant. Perform cylinder leakage test. Found cylinder 2 leaking into the cooling system. Recommend replace head gaskets.
- CYLINDER HEAD GASKET – Remove & Replace – 2.5L Eng Both – [DOES NOT include R&I Engine.] – [Includes: Remove carbon and check surfaces for warpage. Includes adjust Valves (where applicable) and clean and adjust Spark Plugs.]
- Change Motor Oil & Replace Oil Filter, Replace with Premium Synthetic Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels, fill as needed. Check and adjust tire pressures. Perform multi-point inspection to inform customer about current vehicle status and future needs.
- machine – Deck and Check cylinder heads and valves
PENNY H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/30/2022