2004 Mercury MountaineerCRM Mitchell1 2022-09-16T21:59:10+00:00
- Perform complimentary multi point vehicle maintenance and health inspection.
- Perform initial test drive to identify noises and vibrations and check pedal feel. Raise vehicle on rack. Inspect for any binding/dragging wheels. Remove all 4 wheels. Check brake pad/shoe thickness, inspect brake rotors for wear. Check calipers and slide pins for binding and fluid leakage. Inspect wheel cylinders and hardware for binding, leakage or other damage. Inspect for any other brake fluid leaks. Visually inspect master cylinder for proper fluid level and leakage. Inspect wheel bearings for play and roughness. Prepare customer report and estimate needed/recommended repairs. Test drove vehicle. Shaking from the rear while braking. Perform visual inspection. All control arm bushings good, and nothing loose. All brake rotors damaged from weather and warped. Recommend replace all pads and rotors.
- Perform comprehensive A/C system evaluation, check for leaks, recharge system. Performed A/C service. Added UV dye. No obvious signs of leaks. Recover 1.76lbs Freon. Charge 3.50 lbs Freon. A/C blows cold.
- Change Motor Oil & Replace Oil Filter, Replace with Premium Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels, fill as needed. Check and adjust tire pressures. Perform multi-point inspection to inform customer about current vehicle status and future needs.
- Remove and replace front brake pads and rotors. Clean and lubricate brake caliper slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Remove and replace rear brake pads and rotors. Clean and lubricate brake caliper slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
TERRY B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/14/2022