CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-11T22:02:09+00:002018 Mazda CX-5 CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-11T22:02:09+00:00
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Both,Front – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- EXCHANGE FLUID IN THE ENTIRE BRAKE SYSTEM FROM MASTER TO ALL FOUR WHEELS. INSPECTING FOR LEAKS, TEST BRAKE SYSTEM.
- Perform complimentary multi point vehicle maintenance and health inspection.
- Remove and replace rear brake pads and rotors. Clean and lubricate brake caliper slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Right front caliper is not retracting causing the inner pad to go metal to metal it will need need rotors pads calipers and hoses in the front with a brake flush. The rear pads are thin as well under 3mm I would recommend they be changed as well. Front: pads, rotors, calipers, hoses, brake flush Rear: pads and rotors
TODD S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/10/2020