CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-28T22:01:59+00:002011 Lincoln MKX CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-28T22:01:59+00:00
- ABS HYDRAULIC CONTROL UNIT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Bleed System.]
- Change Motor Oil & Replace Oil Filter, Replace with Premium Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels, fill as needed. Check and adjust tire pressures. Perform multi-point inspection to inform customer about current vehicle status and future needs.
- EXCHANGE FLUID IN THE ENTIRE BRAKE SYSTEM FROM MASTER TO ALL FOUR WHEELS. INSPECTING FOR LEAKS, TEST BRAKE SYSTEM.
- MASTER CYLINDER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Bleed Brake System. NOTE: Deduct .4 when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
- Perform complimentary multi point vehicle maintenance and health inspection.
- Pulled into the shop and brake pedal is going to the floor. Tried to preform abs bleed. Pedal still low. Blocked off the master cylinder and tried the pedal again and it will not go to the floor. May be a small piece of debri stuck in the valve. To keep from getting stuff in the new abs unit recommend replacing the master as well and flushing the entire system.
DONALD M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/27/2020