CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-25T22:03:35+00:002006 Dodge Grand Caravan CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-25T22:03:35+00:00
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- ACCUMULATOR OR RECEIVER DRIER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Change Motor Oil & Replace Oil Filter, Replace with Premium Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels, fill as needed. Check and adjust tire pressures. Perform multi-point inspection to inform customer about current vehicle status and future needs.
- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace – w/Trans Cooler – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Evacuate & recharge air conditioning system. Service and test entire A/C system. Test temperature output.
- EVAPORATOR EXPANSION VALVE – Remove & Replace – Front – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Flush all components of A/C system to prevent contamination of new components
- Perform complimentary multi point vehicle maintenance and health inspection.
- Perform comprehensive A/C system evaluation, check for leaks, recharge system. Compressor is seized and destroyed the clutch hub. Belt pulley is ok but ac will not work with a compressor replacement job.
- Perform initial test drive to identify noises and vibrations and check pedal feel. Raise vehicle on rack. Inspect for any binding/dragging wheels. Remove all 4 wheels. Check brake pad/shoe thickness, measure and record rotor thickness. Check calipers and slide pins for binding and fluid leakage. Inspect wheel cylinders and hardware for binding, leakage or other damage. Inspect for any other brake fluid leaks. Visually inspect master cylinder for proper fluid level and leakage. Inspect wheel bearings for play and roughness. Prepare customer report and estimate needed/recommended repairs. Found the park brake mechanism on the right rear wheel was not releasing properly. Got the mechanism released but if the park brake is engaged again, it will stick again. This is due to excessive rust in the park brake mechanism at the wheel. The Rear brakes need to be removed for further inspection and repair. Customer declined further investigation and understands that application of the park brake will result in the park brake not releasing. Removed the right rear wheel hub assembly for access to park brake mechanism. Cleaned and lubricated mechanism and it is now operating properly.
JULIE G. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/24/2020