CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-09T22:01:47+00:002011 Buick Lucerne CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-09T22:01:47+00:00
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – V6 Engine Mount,Front of Engine Compartment – [Includes: Lowering Subframe.] Includes torque mount replacement in the back of motor
- Inspected power steering system. Fluid level is full, no leakage and power steering worked flawlessly during test drive.
- Left Brake Light, Left rear turn signal
- Perform complimentary multi point vehicle maintenance and health inspection.
- ROTATE 4 MOUNTED TIRES
- Upon inspection it was discovered that the transmission is running as designed the "clunking" or the hard shifting being felt is because there is a cracked motor mount located in the front and the torque strut mount is cracked in the back on the motor. Recommend replacing asap
Tom M. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/8/2020