- Transmission Fluid Exchange Service
- Perform complimentary multi point vehicle maintenance and health inspection.
- Performed a code scan and found a P0420 – Catalyst efficiency bank 1 This DTC is set when the down stream O2 sensor finds the catalytic converter to not be working as well as it should, took vehicle on a test and verified with a scan tool that the converter is working. Cleared the DTC if code persists replacement of the catalytic converter will be necessary, this code will not cause any drivability concerns and is strictly emissions based.
- Perform initial test drive to identify noises and vibrations and check pedal feel. Raise vehicle on rack. Inspect for any binding/dragging wheels. Remove all 4 wheels. Check brake pad/shoe thickness, inspect brake rotors for wear. Check calipers and slide pins for binding and fluid leakage. Inspect wheel cylinders and hardware for binding, leakage or other damage. Inspect for any other brake fluid leaks. Visually inspect master cylinder for proper fluid level and leakage. Inspect wheel bearings for play and roughness. Prepare customer report and estimate needed/recommended repairs. Test drove vehicle no abnormalities. Removed all 4 wheels and found 8mm friction material in the front with 6mm in the rear no brake work needed at this time.
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
SARAH D. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/16/2023