- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Evacuate & recharge air conditioning system. Service and test entire A/C system. Test temperature output.
- EVAPORATOR EXPANSION VALVE – Remove & Replace – Gas/Electric – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Perform complimentary multi point vehicle maintenance and health inspection.
- Perform comprehensive A/C system evaluation, check for leaks, recharge system. Connected gauges to system. Found high side pressure Going way too high. Exceeds 500 psi, shouldn’t normally go over 350 on a very hot day. Line from compressor to condenser is hot, line out of condenser is not hot at all. There is a restriction in the condenser and it must be replaced. It would also be advisable to replace the expansion valve as any debris that has the condenser clogged will also collect in the expansion valve. Evac and recharge system. Compressor is working well if it’s able to achieve 500psi and not make any noise.
BRIAN C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/23/2020