- Perform complimentary multi point vehicle maintenance and health inspection.
- Perform comprehensive A/C system evaluation, check for leaks, recharge system. Pulled into the shop and ac wouldn’t come on. Has a code stored for ac clutch high. Tested the clutch operation and it will come on with direct power. Has a good ground. Power is supplied by the TIPM. Nothing coming from it. While preforming a circuit test I located some rodent damage under the fuse box. Found the ac clutch wire was chewed in half. Installed temporary jumper wire to continue testing. Ac clutch is turning on now. Ac is blowing but pressure is a little low. Will need to have a wire repair and recommend a evac recharge also to check Freon levels.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Circulate system cleaner. Replace engine coolant with new antifreeze. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- Road test vehicle. Inspect power steering pump, gear box and or rack pinion for wear. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering fluid and replace with new. Recheck connections and mechanisms.
- REPAIR CRITTER CHEWED WIRING
- Evacuate & recharge air conditioning system. Service and test entire A/C system. Test temperature output.
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – V8 – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
KEVIN P. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/17/2022