- Perform complimentary multi point vehicle maintenance and health inspection.
- Road test vehicle. Inspect power steering pump, gear box and or rack pinion for wear. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering fluid and replace with new. Recheck connections and mechanisms.
- EXCHANGE FLUID IN THE ENTIRE BRAKE SYSTEM FROM MASTER TO ALL FOUR WHEELS. INSPECTING FOR LEAKS, TEST BRAKE SYSTEM.
- Remove and replace rear brake pads and rotors. Clean and lubricate brake caliper slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- REPLACE LEFT TAIL LIGHT BULB
- Remove wheel from vehicle; examine & find leak. Repair flat tire; check for wear and other problems. Replace tire on wheel; replace wheel on vehicle. Replace spare if necessary.
JOHN H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/10/2022