- Change Motor Oil & Replace Oil Filter, Replace with Premium Synthetic Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels, fill as needed. Check and adjust tire pressures. Perform multi-point inspection to inform customer about current vehicle status and future needs.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Circulate system cleaner. Replace engine coolant with new antifreeze. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- Perform complimentary multi point vehicle maintenance and health inspection.
- Pressure test coolant system for leaks, pressure variances, and part failure. Check coolant strength; visually check radiator for buildup. Coolant leaking from radiator hose Tee. Recommend replacing upper and lower radiator hose along with the tee and preforming a coolant flush.
- Pulled codes from pcm. Has evap codes stored. Preformed smoke test passed Tested the purge and vent valves passed. Found the fuel cap was not very tight. Fuel cap is original and should be replaced.
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – Both
KRISTINA E. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/17/2021